Tom Beckbe Classic Camo Tensaw Jacket
The folks at Tom Beckbe reached way back into the vault for the latest riff on our acclaimed Tensaw Jacket: Classic Camo. Inspired by vintage patterns proven in the field, our Classic Camo has an updated color palette for the hardwood bottoms and marshes we call home for three seasons each year. The Tensaw Jacket's durable 8oz waxed shelter cloth shell develops a rich patina over time. Set-in sleeves provide flattering structure through the shoulders, while gusseted underarms, a bi-swing back, and classic fit through the midsection allow for a full-range of motion. A cotton liner inspired by Alabama red clay adds a touch of color to the interior, and a collar lined with Bedford corduroy provides welcome protection from the cold. Large front bellow pockets allow for ample storage and additional hand warmer pockets. A hidden Napoleon pocket keeps cellphones and other valuables dry and provides easy access without releasing heat. For Tall sizes, add 2" to the total length and 1" to the sleeve length.
- Waxed shelter cloth shell develops a rich patina over time.
- Stand up collar lined with Bedford corduroy.
- Bi-swing back and gusseted underarms for full-range of motion.
- Large front bellow pockets allow for ample storage.
- Conceal additional handwarmer pockets to keep hands warm.
- Hidden Napoleon pocket provides discrete storage.
- Lining inspired by Alabama red clay.
- Continental-style pocket restraints.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.